Thursday, August 29, 2013

Greeting Card Issues


I like perusing the greeting card section from time to time.

I was at the White People's Target (right across from my beloved White People's Kroger) last week and this particular card caught my attention.


Hmm... That's a nice card. And it's indicative of the changing times.

The greeting on the inside was quite cheesy and very politically correct. I forgot what it was, but I remember saying "Really? Come on."

I looked around that same section for another similar card.

And it wasn't there.

I wanted to ask, "Where's the 'Mrs. and Mrs.' cards?"

There were none.

That's some complicated craziness. Is the greeting card industry discriminating against women.

Nope, I don't plan on marrying a woman, or going to anyone's wedding.

But if one card is available, shouldn't the other card also be available?

Hmm...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe they sold of out of the Mrs. & Mrs. card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have a point, my dear... I didn't think of that.

      Delete
  2. things that make you go hmmmm...lol

    Shai could be right.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!