Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Happy Birthday, Milk and Cookies!


So... my brother Kari, aka, "Milk and Cookies", turned 26 today. This post is a day late, but that's alright.

Happy 26th Birthday Milk and Cookies!!!!

I thought I would post up a random picture show.

Most recent picture... a slightly uh... buzzed Milk and Cookies.


Milk and Cookies at my house, posing next to one of his old pictures from when he was 5 years old...



Baby pictures of Milk and Cookies, the day he was born!






Picture of when he came out of the womb!! Hollering down!

Cut out all that hollering, Milk and Cookies!

His first day home! He's buck-nekked. Every baby has a buck-nekked picture.


My sister Kentucky at age 6 with the 3-day-old Milk and Cookies.


A picture of a week old Milk and Cookies, fast asleep.


Milk and Cookies during his Army reserve days.




He wore that shirt to death. He had that shirt on every day seems like. 
Milk and Cookies on his first birthday!



Him in his army gear.





Me and Cowgirl Cre were pondering this picture.

"He looks dangerous," I whispered.
Cowgirl Cre nodded in agreement.
"Look at that grass," I said. I tapped my LCD screen with my ink pen. "That is not Georgia!"
"Sure ain't, girl." CowgirlCre replied.

A Picture of Milk and Cookies Sr and Jr.

This doo-rag thing. Even got the oldest boy wearing one. Not cute.

I like this picture of Milk and Cookies. People say we look just alike. I never see it, but I see it right here.


This picture also sparked another mini Notes from the Peanut Gallery moment between me and my cubicle mate, CowgirlCre.

LadyLee: "Look at him. We look alike in this picture. And he has on all that black. Wonder where he was heading out to?"
CowgirlCre: "He looks like he's been hanging with some Latinos."

A recent picture of Kentucky and Milk and Cookies.







All of us... Kentucky was 7,  Milk and Cookies was 1.5, and I was 19!

LadyLee rocking the silver herringbone. Oh yes, yes, ya'll.

Kentucky and a 6 month old Milk and Cookies

I think this is a picture where Kentucky and Milk and Cookies were ages 9 and 3 respectively.


There are so many more pictures. But those are my favorites. 

One more...

Milk and Cookies and his sons the day he came home from a tour in Afghanistan.

Glory!!!  That was a happy day. An Obama church fan waving day indeed.

Milk and Cookies favorite song at the age of 2.



That song...

... and this song:



Whip Appeal and Secret Garden.  My goodness. I cringe to this day when those songs come on. I remember thinking way back then... "Can somebody PLEASE put on a Disney record?"

I mean, we couldn't even turn the station fast enough. He would hear those songs and come running and he would sing his little heart out. Sigh.

Those were the days!

Happy Birthday, Seargent Cookies! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Milk and Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He looks like he's been hanging with some Latinos." LMAOOOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!