Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School!

School has finally started in the ATL.

And the House of LadyLee Mascots took some pictures.

My coworker Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia took a picture of Chayse on her first day...



"What's up with that pose?" I asked.

"I don't know," Cynt said. "I just asked her to go stand by the fireplace and take a picture."



*Lee laughing hard at the puff ball on top of Chayse's head*

"That look like 'I ain't got time to do your hair', and you just snatched it up into an afro puff!"

Cynthia went through some whole explanation about the child's hair.

LOL... Whatever.

From these pictures, I can tell Chayse was happy to go to school!

And her cousins were happy too!




Man, I don't remember being THAT happy about the first day of school!

And afro puffs are all the rage now, aren't they?

House of LadyLee Mascots! Do well in school this year, you hear me!?

And be sure to send more pictures my way!

2 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit12:55:00 PM

    Is that uniform skirt brown? I thought I went to the only school to pick that as the school uniform color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww the kids look sooooooooo happy and cute. Humph, I Hated school with a capital H!!!!!!


    @The green eyed bandit, nope you weren't the only one to have to wear that atrocious mess of a uniform skirt. We wore that thing for seven years and then they switched to a maroon thingy in our last year.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!