Friday, August 14, 2009

Good Kitty, Bad Kitty.

Oscar-Tyrone is a good kitty. He likes to lay in the middle of the floor and go to sleep.




I don't have a problem with this, as I can easily step over him.

I mean, I can leave yarn on the floor, and dude won't give it a second look.



On the other hand, there's Kramer William. He got isshas.

Sleeping in the dirty laundry.





And I caught him sleeping on top of the dryer the other day.



As you can see, he's looking at me like this shouldn't be an issue.



I didn't knock him down. Afterall, those are my sister Kentucky's towels, not mine.

LOL...

As Kramer is a temporary house guest, there's always a chance of him going home to his mama, Chayse.

Seems as if Chayse is ready for her son to come on home...



That's gonna be interesting.

I wonder what stories are gonna come out of that? Especially when Chayse's Mama has to clean up after him.

LOL.

We'll see.

You all have a very nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!