Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday Morning!

Happy Monday Morning to YOU.

That sounded festive, didn't it? LOL

Nothing much ado about nothing over this way. As a matter of fact, didn't do much at all this weekend.

And that's the way I wanted it.

I've been in the house since Friday afternoon. A nice quiet weekend indeed.

Now, I had things to do. Always have things to do. But couldn't do much since it was raining so bad. I was NOT getting out in that mess. I even missed my finance group meeting. (It was canceled anyway).

I did a lot of reading this weekend. I sometime like to read 2 books at a time, the requirement being that they are vastly different.

Tia McCollor's The Last Woman Standing.




Brandon Massey's Cornered.



The Last Woman Standing is a piece of Christian Inspiriational fiction, and Cornered is a grip-your-wig-before-it-blows-off thriller. Both are set in Atlanta (I really like fiction set on an ATL backdrop). I am reading the first with LBeezy and the second alone. So it was nice to just sit around and do some nice reading.

I really like both of these authors and I HATE when I finish reading their books because it means I have to wait a whole nother year before they publish another book. Sigh.

That was the gist of my weekend... Got a lot of reading and a bit of crocheting done. Cleaned up the house (not as much as I'd liked, lol), and even brought some work from work home to do. (Didn't like that AT ALL, but only spent 30 minutes on it).

Will I post every day this week. I don't know. I have a few LONG posts to do, and I'm not looking forward to that. So we shall see. Maybe some parts 1-3 or something like that.

Last week was shaky. I am looking forward to a much nicer week.

This week is going to be great and lovely.

Something great is going to happen this week... I am going to expect it!

And I am saying that on purpose!

You have a great week too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!