Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello there... Kitty!

So I was driving from somewhere on Saturday. I can't remember from where...

But I saw this while at a stop light in my neighborhood.


A Hello Kitty Car!

Check out the rim!
Here's a closer look...


I was just mesmerized by that rim. 

I wonder if you can buy a rim like that? Or did the lady driving the car get down on her knees with some paint and work that out?  

I don't know much of anything about rims. I imagine the possibility are endless. When I come up on extra unexpected cash, I always imagine blowing it on some rims that spin and spit fire and holler my name. 


Not sure why anyone would have a Hello Kitty car. I mean, i see the different potato chip and candy cars around. It's advertisement, but most likely free. 


But imagine if the lady driving this car had a 3-year-old little girl. She would be the most popular child in daycare. 


To each his own. There are some car clubs around ATL that have such decoration themes. 


I wonder if I could do this with Lucy Jr?


I think not.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to send you the car we seen in VA.
    That's Hello Kitty as well o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got your email...

      Ha ha! I didn't know they were so popular. Not sure I will venture out and do that, though!

      Delete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!