Thursday, June 19, 2014

Minnie in Pink

There's a baby shower today at work for one of the young ladies in another building. I don't really ever remember meeting her, but I was sitting in one of the Administrator's offices, catching up on things, when the young lady walked it... big and swole with child.

"When are you due?" I asked.

"On the 9th," she replied.

My eyes went wide. It was June 6th. "You're due in 3 days!?!?"

"No," she said. "I'm due on July 9th."

"Oh okay," I said.

So today is her baby shower. I wish I would've known she was pregnant, as I would've made a blanket. She is having a girl.

And one of my coworkers made the most WONDERFUL gift for her.

And it was befitting of the theme of the party... Minnie Mouse.




Isn't that special?

And look at Minnie's bassinet... sitting on 20s, as another coworker said.
LOL

I think that is wonderful. I am always amazed at the creativity of my coworkers.

Not everything is science, honey. No it's not.

We are also creative.

Yes we are.


1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!