Thursday, June 19, 2014

Quotable Quotes

I, as usual, have little quotes scribbled everywhere on scrap pieces of papers around the house. This quote was in the notebook that I use for my "To Do" list for my chores:

"The proof that you are over the past is that you don't live in it."

"If a person doesn't respect your time, then he or she doesn't respect your wisdom either."

"Sacrifice is giving up something good to get something better."

And I really like this one:

"Not only surround yourself with dreamers and thinkers, surround yourself with people who see the greatness in you, even if you don't see it in yourself."

You got that right.

Really though.

Not going to give my opinion on those. I am sure we can all look back over our lives and fully understand what each means. 


2 comments:

  1. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

    Ladylee, who are the authors of your quotes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:23:00 PM

    love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!