Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Most Very SPECIAL Announcement

*LadyLee runs out on front porch of The House of LadyLee and commences to hollering*

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! HEAR YE! Wassssuuuup!!!!

Blog Fam hollers "Shut up LadyLee and say whatcha gotta say, Gal!"

Whatever, man!

So...

I was talking on the phone to The Green Eyed Bandit the other day. Her son the Baby Bandit had left a message for me to call. The young bruh made his highschool basketball team and he was calling all his fans to let them know.

This means that I will be making pilgramidges down to ol' red neck Henry county to see him play.

Anyway, me and Green Eyed Bandit was talking.

"Lee, the 2011 Bandit family cruise is on."

"Really?" I said. "Where ya'll going?"

"Aruba, and some other places."

"FOR REAL?"

"Yep."

"How much?"

We talked about all this for a minute. She sent me an email about it last week, but I missed it. Green Eyed Bandit is the leader of the Finance crew so she sends A LOT of email.

Turns out it's an 8 day cruise... Hitting 3 countries I've wanted to go to, but could just not afford...

I looked around and found it over on a site that details all the cruises in the world, at vacationstogo.com. Go have look-see.

2011 cruise information.

8 days... hitting up Dominican Republic, Turks and Caicos, Curacao, Aruba... 650 bucks (through the Bandit Family deal). HMMMMM.

"I'm hijacking, Bandit!" I yelled. "Tell Mama Bandit and Auntie Bandit that I'm taking this one over! This gonna be the LadyLee 41st birthday bash!"

Green Eyed Bandit laughed hard at that.

"And I'm announcing it on my blog."

She didn't seem to care. Their family is quite hood. The more the merrier. And if they gotta beat some people down, that'll just be more people to help out in the fight.

LOL

I got a message from Auntie Bandit on my Facebook page, saying that she heard I was going on the 2011 trip. I replied yeah, that I was going, and I was hijacking.

She told me "Don't be tardy for the party".

Well... I think that's a song. Somebody's been watching Real Housewives. LOL

This cruise hits 3 places I want to go: Curacao, Aruba and Turks and Caicos. Those were toooo rich for my 2010 trip. I do believe a week in an all inclusive resort in those countries would run AT LEAST 2000 bucks. That is too much.

I'm doing the Dominican Republic for 900 bucks for my 40th birthday.

And if you wanna go, final payment is due the day before Christmas... Folk dropping out, and I truly understand, cuz this economy is a MUTHA.

But the Oldgirl is leaving the country from now on for her birthday. LOL

This one is about 3 weeks after my birthday, but that's okay.

"Green-Eyed Bandit," I yelled, "Telll your Mama and 'em that my birthday is on the 7th of February, and they need to stop planning stuff too early or too late.

*Mama Bandit squints hard at screen*

Yeah, I know you lurk around these parts, Mama Bandit. Ya'll need to get that right!

(She gonna whoop my tail when she see me, lol).

So that's the special announcement.

If you're going, you better come on.

25 dollar down payment by 11/23.

You can't beat that! Come on, now. 8 day cruise!

Get on it, doggonit!!!

4 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit8:48:00 AM

    You know how we do! I am glad we have not run you off. We are loud and like to have fun. Plus, the boat is big enough for everyone to do their own thing. Just know, you would probably run into someone from the family because we roll deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure has hell gonna check this booger out...I's got me $25.00 poised and ready...

    Green-eyed...'Hood? LOL!

    Me too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm 2011... I may have to take alooksee.

    Lady Lee email me...let's chat...I may want to roll with the Fam....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:37:00 PM

    This is certainly a trip to look forward to. Oh, and that price is right! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!