Monday, November 30, 2009

Sickly Monday

What is up ya'll...

Bet ya'll didn't think I would post today...

But I am.

It will be very short.

We will resume regular broadcasting tomorrow.

I am in the bed, sick as a dog.

Something hit me in the middle of the night. I think I ate something I'm allergic to? Heck, I don't know. I called in the middle of the night, saying I ain't coming in. Pisses me off. I have things to do. Not too much concerned about work stuff to do, as that craziness will be there. But I have errands to run.

But I've been in bed.

Drift to the couch.

Back to the bed.

Go hang out on the couch.

Head back to the bed.

Pepper the transits with "Git outta my way, Oscar-Tyrone!"

*Oscar the cat giving me the sad puppy dog eyes*

and so on and so on.

Makes me mad, as I don't know what's up. I feel a little better. I have a migrane and body aches. No sore throat. A little stuffiness. I know my tail don't need to be out driving around. Light is bothering me. I feel like a vampire. Sigh.

Looks like the more water I drink, the better I feel. We gonna roll with that activity for the moment.

So right now, I am just chilling... thank goodness for the laptop sitting over here in the bed. I'm gonna pimp this water like it's fine fine wine, lol.

So we will return to regular programming tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to Miss Celie! 38 is great. But 39 is divine. Make sure you get out and do somethin' special today, Oldgirl.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you kept the contents of you stomach on the inside. That McChicken came back so fast that it tasted the same going in both directions.

    Not that I am trying to gross you out...

    But you deserve a great big hot and fluffy hug to make you feel all better. And so it shall be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww Lee, hoping you feel better soon Oldgirl! Dollface is out for the count too. Something is def going around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Green Eyed Monster4:25:00 AM

    I hope you feel better Lee. Call me if you need me to run any errands for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:01:00 AM

    Hope you are feeling much better today.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!