Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Them blues...

This book is sitting on my coffee table right now. . .



Don't look at me in that tone of voice.

I SAID, don't look at me in that tone of voice!.

I ain't gay... An Oldgirl done been with quite a few men.

And I don't ever forsee myself batting for the other team.

And if that's your lifestyle, do you. I still love you, and God do too (and anybody who tells you different, don't believe them!)

No, there's a good reason for my browsing through it. It was on the bookshelf, but I read a story from there this weekend, and just so happen to leave it out.

However, upon recently learning that my mother lingers around my house when I'm not around, and has proudly announced that she likes to "clean up" when she comes over, I wonder what she'd think if she saw that book on the bookshelf??

Or all out on the coffee table?

LOL!

Maybe I'll leave some bogus criminal papers on the end table. Or directions to my halfway house on the kitchen counter.

Oh, the family gossip will light up! That would be like tossing a match into a dry forest!

I would never do such a thing.

It's just that an Oldgirl got them blues.

Blog fam yells "What's wrong, LadyLee?"

I got them blues, man.

Them writing blues...

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Now see....that is some stuff I would do quick....just to teach folks a lesson about looking around. LOL

    Bless your heart girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34:00 PM

    slap!, slap! snap to your senses and get back on the writing grind--
    we got yo back-sit out on the porch an d take 20 deep breaths and com on baack..
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!