Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Off, Off, OFF!!!

I am OFF.

And it feels GOOD.

Nothing like a 5 day weekend, man. Nothing like it!!!!

Not sure what I want to do today. I am STILL in bed. But if I want to do something, I better go ahead on and get my tail up. I want to go to the Farmer's Market, but it's gonna be a MADHOUSE up in there.

I think I will go to the vegan grocery store instead. I'll hit up the Farmer's Market on Friday... when all ya'll will be stampeding through Wal-Mart trying to get the one 40 dollar flat screen tv left in the store!

Although they do get a tad bit crunk up in the vegan store. Not sure what happens with people when they start playing Motown music over the speaker system in there. It's almost like a club or something, lol.

I wonder what will happen if I walked through there with a big steaming plate of chitlins?

Just a thought. A horrible one indeed.

I'm not cooking for thanksgiving. Kentucky is making a chicken and some dressing. I think that's all. I may or may not have any. What I do want is some fish. It is still up in the air whether I will have any. Heck, it's the holiday... LIVE IT UP. But I am not sure how it will make me feel... I kinda like the vegetarian thang...

I plan on attending my church's Thanksgiving service tonight. I always look forward to that.

We don't plan on doing anything tomorrow but hang around the house. We rarely gather up for family functions these days, so it is what it is. I usually hang out with my best friends family for a day of food and fun, but they are on their way to Florida today to sail out to the Bahamas tomorrow. I know they'll have a ton of fun!!

So I hope all is well with you all... This is my time of personal reflection, to reflect on all the things I'm thankful for.

I know one thing: I am thankful for all of you, my friends and readers.

Thanks for coming out and hanging out at The House of LadyLee:)

3 comments:

  1. And I, am so very, very thankful for you my friend and partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're thankful to have your friendship and support LadyLee. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for you Oldgirl with ya smurfy self! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!