Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday!

It is Sunday!

I need one more day off from work! I may go in early so I can leave early!!

(Yeah right).

Booooo!!

I had a nice quiet day today... save for Aunt Flo knocking on the door and barging in. Humph. But even she can't ruin a great day.

I am most thankful for the day.

Nothing more to report from the House of LadyLee. So I will just leave you with one of my favortie gospel songs.

Be forewarned... uh, it's very much unorthodox. But it does get to the heart of the matter.

3 comments:

  1. Ditto on your thoughts about needing that extra day!!!

    Trust me when I say we're --->HERE<--- on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was pronounced Tone-X

    LOL. The end of the month is also here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32:00 AM

    I need just one more day too.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!