Sunday, November 01, 2009

Vacation Part VI: The Resort Chapel

You know, I'll probably be posting up pictures of my vacation for the rest of the year, lol...

It is Sunday, a good day for Chapel pictures.

The resort holds weddings at the open air Chapel, Capilla San Valentin:








A beautiful wrought iron Chandalier...

There are candles up there. I suppose they light those. Hope that's safe... Let's just say, I wouldn't be sitting under the chandalier during the service.
Pictures of the inside of the chapel...





There was no wedding planned. If so, I would've loved to attend, if it was open to all...

Very nice indeed.

Stay tune for more vacations pics throughout the month of November...

1 comment:

  1. Really worthwhile data, much thanks for the post.
    link

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!