7 thoughts on a SATURDAY. So here we go.
(Gotta come up with something interesting so I can blog everyday).
1. Today didn't start off great. I was suppose to get up and go to my Writing Workshop waaay out on the deep eastside. But I overslept. And I have to get up early to get out of here if I am going to be on time... 40 miles away. Ugh.
2. So today was a LAZY day. I have a strange habit of catching up on sleep on Saturday. That needs to stop. I may need to just treat it like a regular work day.
3. The people across the street have been having some type of party for the past couple of days. I am sincerely hoping that somebody over there didn't die, and that is why so many people are around.
4. I wouldn't know about the folks across the street. They don't speak. As a matter of fact, the lady runs in the house whenever I come out, or I am leaving for work. I have NO idea what's up with that. It is SUPER weird.
5. My rule: I speak to you two times, and you don't return the greeting, i.e., look at me crazy, then I don't speak to you anymore. I hate to be that way, but OH WELL.
6. I took out the trash today and I cleaned the living room. Everything else will have to wait until tomorrow. That is what I get for being lazy. Humph.
7. So I have been watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. All day.
It is interesting. But all this TEENAGE ANGST. Ugh. It's too much. It is just too much. I am some 30 years removed from my teenage years. This is definitely for teenagers. Worth watching, though, even though I have fell asleep or wondering off from time to time.
Well... I made it through my Saturday 7 thought. Since I wandered around the house today, I didn't think I had any cool thoughts for the day, but apparently I did.
And that's a good thing.
Bye Bye Bye -
2 weeks ago