A quick Saturday Seven!
1. I was laying in bed, about to go to sleep, and I forgot to post. I can't mess up my perfect April 2017 record so far.
2. I didn't leave the house today. I didn't plan to. I didn't want to get caught up in the Easter traffic. So my errands will have to wait until tomorrow. I washed a TON of clothes and cleaned up the kitchen. That's not much but it is something.
3. To my surprise, the Coachella festival is live streaming on youtube. They have some state-of-the-art cameras, microphones and speakers. This stream is in some type of super HD, some HD that hasn't even come out yet. Man oh man!
4. Future is up on stage now. I have no idea what the world he is saying. But my goodness.... these white folk know every word. What the world... All I know, he talk about a lot of codeine, percosets, and molly. Stop it, I say. STOP.
5. I am waiting on Schoolboy Q and Kendrick Lamar. I don't think this Oldgirl gonna make it. Kendrick comes out at 11:45 pm PST. That is 2:45 am EST. Um, nope. I an taking my tail to bed. (Well, I may stay up and write until I get sleepy).
6. My crazy, uh, I mean, overly emotional neighbor, who likes to tare up stuff and cuss folks out amongst other things, asked to borrow my lawn mower. I said yes, as I rarely use it. She used it and returned it promptly without no tomfoolery. Thank goodness for that. LadyLee does not need to be fighting over no lawn mower.
7. My sister came over this evening. We watched Moonlight and an episode of Underground. We didn't have to watch anything. I was just glad to just look at her. I am so glad she is home.
That is my Saturday 7! Glory!
Summer is Here! - Yes darling, summer 2017 is here. My most favorite time of the year and I plan to make the most of it. Finally, after several months of uncertainty I...
2 days ago