Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Freestyles

Alright ya'll!

'Tis FRIDAY!!

11 days before 2013 is a thing of the past.

And it's only 5 days before Christmas!

So you better get out here and make it do what it do.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping. So I'm doing that in the morning, along with my grocery shopping for Christmas dinner.

My shopping will only take a couple of hours. Only buying gift cards for my sister Kentucky - a gas card, and a few other gift cards.

I am going to the electronics store and get some things for myself. I want a Roku. And a wireless printer. And whatever else I can buy, lol.

I'm not being selfish. I just don't do the whole Christmas thing well - buying gifts for everybody under the sun, etc.

My loooooooove and friendship should be enough. I am the gift that keeps on giving.

*ladylee slaps a huge red bow on her forehead and gives you a big virtual hug*

Although... I did mail a FANTASTIC gift this morning. Simply FANTASTIC. AWESOME!! When this person gets my gift, they will indeed think I am Santa Claus! LOL

I will post that up next week. (Those of you who know what it is... SHUT UP! Don't say a word).

That is the gist of it.

I am working all next week, except for Christmas day. I have a little freedom to work some half days, but I am looking forward to the "quiet" of the week, when there aren't many employees around. I get much done during those times. It's like working on a Saturday. Nice... Quiet... Productive...

Nothing much else to say today... I thought I would leave you with a quote of the day...

People can't make you angry without your consent.

Really though.

And on that note... Have a good weekend.

On purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!