Thursday, December 12, 2013

Virtual Travels

As you know, I live vicariously through my favorite author Tayari Jones' travels.

Last month she was in France.

This month she was in Wyoming.

*crickets*

Now, how one goes from the beauty of France to the... beauty of Wyoming is beyond me.

And you know how crass I am...

I said "Whatchu doing up there, Celie? Ain't no black people in Wyoming!"

LOL.  I am sure there are some black folks up in Wyoming.  Not as many as it is in Georgia, though.

Anyway, she sends me a few pictures from time to time.

And of course, here are some from the great state of Wyoming!




I thought that picture was fake. That look like something off a sci-fi movie. We had a few words back and forth about it.

Here's another picture.

That is interesting. I don't remember ever seeing that array of sky colors before. Very nice.

And then there's this picture:

I don't like that picture. It looks like the start of a movie trailer...

"In a world, cold and desolate... only one woman can save the people."

Ugh, nope! Won't be going to Wyoming anytime soon! Nope!

I am still stuck on her best picture from France, from the French Riviera:

Yeah babes!  That scene right there looks better than "a desolate land".

Really though. I love that picture so much that it's my screen saver!

Thanks for the pictures, T! You know I love them all.

I STILL think you need to stop globetrotting and bring you tail on home to SWATS (Southwest Atlanta).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!