Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hello December!


Oh my.  I am soooo glad December is here.

Not because it is the Christmas season. I don't care for the holidays much. I would rather for the hustle and bustle of it all to be over.

But November was such a blur. I haven't worked so hard on the job in a long time, even having to work a couple of Saturdays.  And I mean working 8 to 9 hours on a Saturday. That is something I definitely don't do or care for.

But because of the furlough, October's work was crammed into November's work.

Alas, a fond farewell to November.

I may even take off tomorrow. Or work half a day. We will see.

I want to try to post everyday this month. I feel as if I have just neglected my blog. That's not good.

It's the end of the year, and I have a little more time to think and post.

And that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!