Saturday, December 07, 2013

Saturday 7

Been a long time since I've done a "Saturday Seven".  So here are a few thoughts from my day.

1. I am sitting here on a Saturday night watching the Soul Train Music Awards. It's a shame that the production of the Soul Train Music Awards is much better and less ratchet than the BET awards.

2. I had the best smoothie this morning: spinach, pineapple and blueberries, with a juiced apple base. I am going to have to make that again.

3. I hung out with my sister Kentucky today. And there were no discussions of her isshas with our mother. That made it a good time. It felt good not to be angry today.

4. She accompanied me to my Triple F (Financial Freedom Fighters) Posse meeting today. I've been quietly asking her to go and today and we went together. She walked in and everyone jumped up like she was a movie star.

5. I enjoyed the meeting today. It is great whenever I get around nonjudgmental people. It feels great not to be on guard and I can just be me.

6.  Kentucky turned me on to this local chiropractor and nutritionist Dr. Joe Esposito. He has local radio show some good lectures on youtube. He is right up my alley. I might have to holler at him.

7.  I knocked $40 off my monthly landline phone bill. Now if I could just find that phone. It's probably under the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:43:00 PM

    Hi Ladylee,

    Long-time reader, noncommentor. I really enjoy reading your blog. Would you please post the exact measurements used and the order in which you made your smoothie. I have been putting out some pretty awful tasting smoothies..just yuck. Help me please.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!