Sunday, June 28, 2009

Favorite Michael Jackson Song: "This Place Hotel"

I LOVE THIS SONG!

It is off the last Jackson's Album, Triumph. That's the last album Michael Jackson made with his brothers, before going solo and releasing Off the Wall.

This is my favorite MJ song!

And this video montage made an Oldgirl CRY!!




I liked the way they matched it all up to the song...I liked the way it ended.

That right there had an Oldgirl all weepy.

A fitting end to my MJ memorial weekend...

Really though.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. We celebrate you in death now the way we should've been celebrating you in life. That's the way it goes in this mean world...

The important thing is simply... that we celebrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!