Friday, October 07, 2011

Freestyle Fridays!... the CP edition

Yes!

Freestyle Fridays...

Look, I told you I was gonna post everyday...

And I'm gonna do it... doggonit!

Whether it be on time or in CP time... I will post.

LOL.

Today has been a long day. Working really hard! Ugh! I wanted to get to work at 6 or 7 this morning, but that alarm went off at 4 this morning and I turned right on back over, man! No sir!

I had problems going to sleep last night because I slept upstairs (still trying to break the new bed in), and for some reason Oscar-Tyrone was doing all kinds of running and acrobatic stuff on the stair rails and the beams over the living room.

Thank goodness cats have night vision. Because it was PURE darkness up in there.

The other day, he was downstairs sleeping. And then he heard me go upstairs... So that meant he had to be nosey.



Eerie picture. Look at his eyes. His eyes are brighter than they should be.

SCARY KITTY...

LOL

Yesterday was Kayla's birthday! Go look at the post before this one if you don't know what I am talking about. Looks like she made her rounds to friends and relatives houses and came up on some cash money!

*lee squinting hard counting Kayla's Kash*

THAT'S what I call BIRTHDAY money! Glory!

She holding that money with a smile on her face... just like The Original Oldboy!



Sang wit me, ya'll! Sang wit me!!!!


"Cash make me smile! Cash make the World go 'Round, 'Round 'Round!"

Yeah, uh... check it out, Miss Kayla...

I am driving over to 'Bama, and picking you up, and me and you, we going to the mall. I got a $10 off coupon for some new sneakers. Looks like you can hook yo play sista Oldgirl LadyLee up, hon!

Be a blessing to me, babes!

*Kayla gives LadyLee the hard side-eye and chases her off the porch with a big stick*

LOL!

I know that's right!

Just playing.

Welp! That's it for Friday Freestyles...

A nice 3 day weekend is upon me! I am happy for that. I plan on doing a little shopping. Not much. But much relaxing indeed!!!

Really though!

Still posting every day... so come back and sit a spell on the front porch of the House of LadyLee!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I had to do a double take that plant almost look like a chicken... Its official I need sleep Let me go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA let me show this to Kayla! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!