Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Freestyles... the Gaddafi Edition.

Yep Yep!

It is Friday! Once again!

Yep! Yep!

Can't wait for the weekend. No big plans, just happy to be OFF! This has been one heck of a week!

And...

Gaddafi is DEAD.





Look at him. He LOOK like he got some issues.

But he is sharp, though. He use to stay sharp. Can't deny that he was a heck of a snazzy dresser.

Well he is gone.


Captured and shot yesterday. Buried today. Wow.

They reported that he was hiding in a sewer drain pipe when they ran up on him.

YUK!

I tell you. Gaddafi's life preached that same sermon that Bin Laden's life preached to me.

You cannot plant apple seeds and expect to harvest a watermelons.

You sow apple seeds, you WILL reap apples. And plenty of them.

You reap what you sow.

And some of us have sowed some craziness. Better be hoping for some crop failure.

Really though.

What a heckuva ending to "Character Counts" week.

That is ALL.

*Lee reaches for Obama Church fan*

Oh my!

In my lifetime, I've seen major tyrant dictators eat dust.

Reminds me to walk in love. And if I ever get power, my character better be straight! Can't be wrecking people's lives, man. Nerp!

Because eventually my world will be rocked and wrecked.

This is going to be another weekend. I need to get out and do some things. My weekends are for decompression, relaxation, and getting my head straight to face another workweek.

It's almost too cold to leave the house. But I have to look into buying a coat or a jacket. I don't have one.

My play Mama will be in town this Saturday. I hope I get a chance to see her. Makes me want to spruce up the house, and go find a crackhead to paint my porch.

LOL!

She is only here for the day, and her schedule is full. I told her she can just drive by the house, she don't have to stop. I will just run along beside the truck.

Can you imagine?

Uh nerp.

Hope to see ya, Ma!!!

That's all for today.

Aren't you PROUD of me? I have posted for 21 days straight!!

*cartwheels*


10 more days to go! And you know what? I have more posts than I have days to go. Sigh.


But it has all been wonderful! Not a chore at all!

You have a GREAT weekend. On purpose!

3 comments:

  1. Please dont run beside the trunk Lee we don't want you to get hurt.

    You think you can get our Mama a wash at the I shine U Shine. :)

    Have a good weekend as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High FIVE!

    @1 days straight! Impressive! But then youa re impressive.

    Oh I am snuggling under my crimson & cream afghan as I light a fire. I love this afghan. Did I tell you in my will it is to be saved for my oldest daughter with instructions not to leave the family!

    HHmff... I ain't playin' LONL!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!