Thursday, October 13, 2011

Favorite Beats, Part I

Look at me...

Forgetting to post today. BUT I will be posting something.

Man, we have been SLOW all summer workwise. The new fiscal year come up and now we are busy as all get out. My feet are firmly planted in the air! Goodness!

I am posting, but got what I wanted to post today, but that's cool.

I wanted to post up one of my favorite beats. Just the instrumental. I like rap instrumentals. I can't really listen to much rap unless it is really old. I listen to too much, and I will be ready to open my Book of Cuss and bust a sucker upside the head with a brick, man.

And we don't want that, do we?

So here is one of my favorites...



My brother would fall out his chair if he heard this write now. When he was 11, he would holler "Play that rap song with the violins in it, Lisa!"

LOL

And it has one of my favorite rap lines

"Find another CHICKEN to jerk!!!"

I know that's right, honey. This chicken ain't having it. I might have to print that out and place it on my cubicle cabinet.

It reminds me soooo much of my final days in grad school. Xzibit's cassette tape was on heavy rotation while I was writing my dissertation. I went into my defense ready to tare something up if I didn't pass. LOL

My how time flies. Doesn't even feel like it was that long ago...

But it's still one of my favorite beats!

2 comments:

  1. At 1st glance I thought this was a post about your favorite vegetable. I know how to spell it. LOL!

    I like the violins. I guess this is when Xzibit had more hair for those braids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to AMAZE me! LOL!

    ...a cassette player? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!