Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday! Freestyles!

Friday!

Glory!

*Cartwheels*

And it's PayDay!

*multiple cartwheels*

Time to PARTY! Ball til we fall, ya'll...

Yeah right. How about we hit up the online bill pay and pay some bills?? That sounds like a winner to me!

A big weekend is NOT ahead of me. I am trying to lay it all the way down somewhere. This week has been busy and I am TIRED.

But I may go holler at Grandma. See what she got going on.

She know she can TALK! Wow.

But it is always interesting. And she likes to watch College Football. Not sure what is up with that.

Nothing much going on today. BUT last night I went to the Farmer's Market!

I saw two interesting vegetables...

Chinese Okra.




Okra as long and big as a human arm! Looks like okra on steroids!

And Indian bitter melon.



Looks like something from outer space! Interplanetary! Extraordinary.

Now I KNOW some of ya'll eat these wonderful vegetables on the regular!


Holla back with a recipe!

LOL

And finally here's a song on heavy rotation in the car. Definitely a Friday song!





I'm not sure why I have that on a CD of slow songs. Hmm.


I like it anyway! Reminds me of 1983!


You all have a good weekend!! On purpose!

2 comments:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!