Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day!

Happy Columbus day to you ALL!

Why am I excited?

Because I am OFF.

And it feels GOOD.

One of the perks of working for the good ol' government.


So yes, I celebrate Columbus today, who swept through here and discovered what was already here. Yep. I get a day off. Enough said.

Whatever.

I planned on doing something today, but doggonit, it is dark outside, and it's suppose to rain cats and dogs in the ATL. I in no way want to be caught up in all that.

My weekends have been unusally quiet. People ask me, "What are you doing this weekend?" quite often, and my answer lately has been "Absolutely nothing." Strange answer, but man, I don't want to spend my weekends on the run, running to and fro. I had that problem before. The weekend was a time to hurry up and get everything done, and I was wiped out and tired by Monday.

These days, it's a decompression time for me. A time to exhale. I seem to have gotten into the habit of running errands and taking care of things during the week after work, which leaves my weekend a LOT quieter. And I am okay with that. If I do something, it's because I enjoy it. That is the goal.

I am doing great on my posting daily. Yeah, only a third of the month has passed, but that's alright. I think I can make it.

I got good news the other day. I have another nephew on the way. Little Devon or Dillon will be here in January. Not sure what to call him. More Milk and Cookies, I suppose. LOL

So that is good news indeed!

That's all we have for today over here at the House of LadyLee...

Get the week started right... on purpose...

1 comment:

  1. Tony is a lot like you. He doesn't do ANYTHING on the weekends if he can help it lol.
    Once he got off work he didn't MOVE until he went back yesterday lol.

    I do a lot of my errands during the week so on Saturday its all fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!