Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good Saturday Morning!

Good Saturday Morning!

We serving up a good hot breakfast/brunch this morning!

I broke out the mandolin and shredded a potato... cut up some peppers and onions, and tossed it all on a hot griddle with a tablespoon of olive oil!



I let that fry up, and we have hashbrowns!



Homemade in my kitchen!

Feel free to join us at the House of LadyLee... It's BYOBS... That is, bring your own breakfast stuff. Like eggs, bacon, sausage, juice, or whatever it is you eat in the mornings...

We'll cook it all up for you!

Bring enough to share!

LOL!



1 comment:

  1. Now boarding flight 112 out of DAY to ATL. I have sausage links and pancakes in my carryon!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!