Monday, October 31, 2011

Good Monday Morning... The Halloween Edition

Monday Morning... once again.

And it is COLD in the ATL... 41 degrees.

Funny. It doesn't feel that cold outside. And I can't really judge since I don't spend enough time outside when it is cold.

Fall is definitely here. You can tell by all the earthtone stuff in the stores. And then there are the pumpkins.




I took that picture at my local Whole Foods. If you look at the top right hand corner, some ballsy chick had jumped up on the display to get a pumpkin she wanted. I was waiting for her to fall and bust her behind. Luckily she didn't. And if she did, I was gonna snap a picture.

I don't celebrate Halloween. You won't see me getting all dressed up, or decorating the house. Never have, never will. To each his own. Not sure I've enjoyed too many holidays in general as and adult. We aren't big holiday family people. So Halloween is no different.

I give out some candy to trick-or-treaters, but that is about it. I already separted it out into bowls on the counter.





That bottom picture... What the heck is "Swedish Fish"??

I also have chocolate. I brought it to work and placed it in our stash place.



Can't put that out. It disappears instantly. Especially when I am not at my desk.

Interesting how grown folks act that way. Sheesh.

I put the cheap candy out on my desk...

Peppermints, speariments and tootsie rolls. Cheap candy. Lasts longer.

And I rarely eat any of it. (Well I like chocolate, but trying to get away from it.)

So that's it for my Monday morning rambles.

Man... I almost made it 31 days posting everyday. Messed around and fell asleep on Friday night without posting. Sigh. 30 out of 31 days was great... not bad at all. I especially like my Sunday Spiritual thoughts, even though I don't want this to be a spiritual blog. I can look back at all 4 sundays of the past month, and actually see that I was actively working on myself in that aspect.

Maybe I will extend the daily posting on out the rest of the year.

O_o

Not sure about that. But it has done my heart good indeed. And it is good when that happens... on purpose.

Have a great week, ya'll...

2 comments:

  1. Mannnnn! If you would have got a picture of that chick busting her butt, I would have died laughing! LOL. I'm glad she didn't fall though.

    Swedish Fish are the BOMB! You may want to put those in the candy you don't share w/ anyone.

    I do the same as you. The cheap "Starlight peppermint" are kept on my desk. My "good" candy is kept in my overhead that I have a lock and key for(yea it's that rough on the plantation I work at).

    I absolutely LOVED each and every post of yours and hope you do continue to extend the daily posting thru the remainder of the year.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about not keeping the good stuff on your desk. Ida hit you up all day...lol
    Although, Ida ate your peppermints up too...I have a terrible sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!