Monday, October 03, 2011

Monday.... The Cold Temps Edition

Good Monday Morning!

What a beautiful day it 'tis in the ATL.

Correction: What a COLD day it is in the ATL.

I woke up to cool temps... 45 degrees in the city.

O_o

Right now it's only 52 degrees.

O_o

Now is it cold in YOUR city?

I have NO idea where my jackets are right now. For all I know they could be in the trunk of the car. I must start looking for them PRONTO. Or go buy something.

I don't own a coat. Ain't owned one in years. I am not outside long enough. I might go buy one. I prefer not to. We will see.

I refuse to turn the furnace on. Nerp. Will leave it off a little longer.

*lee throwing extra cover on the bed*

Oscar-Tyrone has fur. He can work it out.



That dude... he don't seem to be concerned at all about the weather. He isn't moved by anything, really. Just relaxing.

Humph. Good for him. We all can take a lesson from him.

I don't have much to talk about today. I only wanted to be sure to post since I will be posting everyday. I am amazed I posted on the weekend. More food-for-thought than anything. I can write that type of stuff alll day long.

BACK to the tomfoolery we will go! LOL

I am a bit sleepy, seeing that I didn't go to sleep until 3:45 am. I set the clock for 6, and that was a no go. I managed to get up at 7:30. Scurried to the post office, and made it into work!

Yes I am sleepy. But I am awake. Whatever... It's gonna be a great day ANYWAY! Yep!

And I yell that as i sit here eating my breakfast of cubed watermelon and pineapples and pretend they have been shot up with caffeine!!! <

*cartwheels*

*really fast cartwheels*

LOL!

Have a great Monday :)

4 comments:

  1. lol @ really fast cartwheels lol. That's the first time I've seen that one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed reading your blog and you're gonna post every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, it is going to be 80 on Wednesday, so dont worry too much yet about the coats

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i miss those cold crisp fall/winter days in the ATL!!

    i forget you're there! i was just there visiting family and wish i had of remembered you were there so we could have connected.

    and you're breakfast looks yummy!

    xoxo
    angela

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!