Sunday, August 01, 2010

BLOG CHALLENGE

There's a blog challenge going around.

Two of my blog sistas, MsBehaving and That Southern Black Gal are cranking it out. They are allowing me to bite, so I think I will get in on it.

So, I will be starting this up tomorrow. Much of this I've talked about over the last 5 years, so heck... you gotta sit through it again. LOL

I will try not to be all longwinded. *Chele kicks the hard eyeroll*. (You'll be alright, Oldgirl).

Here are the topics. I may choose to do what MsBehaving does: a bootleg CP time thing, where it may take me 50 to 100 days instead of the scheduled 30. But I plan to insert these in the midst of my normal blogging.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment


Great topics, hunh? Some are simple. Some are complex.

Some confuse the cheese out of me, because I have NO idea what I'm going to write about.

Man, some of those topics I don't want to fool with AT ALL. But it's all good.

Yes, yes ya'll. Let's get it in!

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on another blog today, too. I think I may do this next month. It's a great layout and a fun way to learn more about my fave bloggers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching...as I always am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha you said you will try not to be long winded. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may try this also and stretch it from September to October. It will give me a lot of topics when I am at a loss on what to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds wonderful, I may do this also. A few of those topics are already scaring the bajeebas outta me though...

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!