Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day Ten - What You Wore Today

This will be the shortest post you'll EVER see over in these parts. EVER.

What I wore today:

black bra
black panties
purple shirt
blue jean capris
white socks
white sneakers
eyeglasses
labcoat
gold hoop earrings
2 green rubber bands on left arm
1 neutral rubber band on left arm

That's it. No high heels. No fancy dresses.

I work in a lab. Wear that fancy stuff if you want to. No telling when I gotta process a cooler of ROTTEN fish. That smell don't come out of your clothes. Yeah, I wore a labcoat today but whatever. I learned when I was 19 or 20 to leave your good gear in the closet. Or it will be full of holes.

And I have this really strange thing for rubber bands. I find it odd. I know Serenity23 is big on lovely accessories.

I asked her if my rubber bands counted as accessories. She said no.

Can't argue with my fellow Oldgirl.

I'll just wear my rubber bands and let them be rubber bands.

Anyway, that's what I wore today!

4 comments:

  1. Um...yeah rubber bands are not accessories unless it is the color animals ones the kids wear. I might have to let Niece Bandit tell me where to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotten fish? Dang, I hope you get hazard pay for that mess.

    Rubberbands? Really?

    You are one interesting OldGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ain't mad at ya for those rubber bands. I've been known to have them around my wrists a time or two looking like accessories...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:55:00 PM

    What in the world are you wearing rubberbands for?????????
    S23

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!