Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Twelve - What's in Your Bag

What's in my bag?

Well, I don't carry a pocketbook, except to church. So right now, nothing's in the purse 'til Sunday.

I carry my stuff in a small black pouch that hangs around my neck. In that, there's my drivers license, a couple of debit cards and a couple of credit cards I needed for my Arkansas trip...

Humph. Arkansas is over. Better put those cards up.

My "bag" is my laptop bag. I carry that to work every day. Some days I carry my laptop, some days I don't. It's all according to whether I'm doing some writing or I need to transfer something and print it. It ain't work related.

So I guess I will post what's in this special bag.

1. My laptop (needed to print some of my story.)
2. A notebook with typed pages of my story (some 159 pages front and back. Good deal)
3. Blockbuster videos that need to be returned in the mail (Boondocks and Bad Asss Cinema)
4. A small notebook I use for blog ideas/topics (so I won't forget)
5. A gang of Arkansas paperwork. (Dang! Thought I took all that out of there).
6. Digital camera
7. bottle of cherry mint water
8. 12 pack of antibacterial wipes. (I am sometimes obsessive compulsive about that type stuff).
9. a baggie of oreo minis. (snuck those in the movies 2 weeks ago, just in case I got hungry. Have had them for a month and a half. Should I throw them away? NO. LOL)
10. pens
11. sharpies
12. lotion
13. baggie of alcohol soaked paper towels (need to clean my desk sometimes, man).
14. bills (*blank stare* one of those needs to be paid right now!)
15. meds (I take a ton of meds. Couple of bootleg prescriptions just in case I get caught out somewhere and can't get home!)
16. sanitary pads (Don't laugh. You ladies, you better have one SOMEWHERE around so you won't be looking crazy.)

That's what's in my bag!

1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!