Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day Twenty-Two - Something that Upsets You

Wow...

This is a nonsmurfy topic.

For it's hard for me to come up with things that upset me.

Whereas it's easy for me to come up with things that piss me off.

But things that truly upset me... not so easy.

What comes to mind after much thought is when people have beef with me and they worry my friends or family to death over the situation.

The situation is between you and me. It doesn't involve other mutual people in our lives.

It really bothers me. Folks who know me know that I don't like to be a bother or burden on people.

And seeing someone upset over some situation in my life, conveniently stirred up by some messy third party, well, that bothers me deep down in the seat of my soul. Especially when they do it on purpose... just to get at me.

Sigh.

That's one thing that upsets me.

Really.

1 comment:

  1. Ezekiel5:52:00 PM

    It won't really have effect, I consider like this.
    Pot 'n Cot Roast

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!