Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Fourteen - What I Wore Today

Didn't we just have this topic?

Oh well... I think this topic is more for the diva type. That ain't me. Nothing fancy here.

But it makes for a quick post.

What I wore today:

Black underwear
Black t-shirt with my book club name on it
Black pants
White sneakers
White socks

Yeah! The Oldgirl is in all black today. Matches my mood, I suppose. Well, that and I just grabbed something from the folded laundry.

And I still have on my rubber band accessories, lol...

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03:00 PM

    No bra today, Lee?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Southern Black Gal... For the record, underwear means bra and panties. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is the best colour of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to know that your 'buts' per purposeful, thoughtful, cuz i was gonna rip you a new one, lol!! yes, words, therefore thoughts, are so powerful. and so many of us just plain forget or just don't realize that.

    as for dreams. well, we all must have them or life would be even more bull sh*t. you do have dreams, no buts about it. and they ARE tangible. how do you eat an elephant? one piece at a time! as my dear daddy always says.

    good luck my friend :)

    ang/ptb

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!